Irregular periods even after taking medications. How to regularize my periods?

Hello Doc , I am Ruchi from Bangalore. I have irregular periods for the past 3 years and I have also consulted many doctors for that. Recently, in january, I have taken several medicines for about three months and after completing the doses for 3 months, the same irregular period problem get started after the 4th month of the completion of the medicines. May I know what to do? Now, I am taking homeopathic medicines and also taking Dabur s Ashokarishta. Please, suggest me the right medicines or direction so that my periods get regular. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012