Irregular periods due to ovarian cyst, had unprotected sex, have fever, headache, stomach pain. Pregnancy?

I m having irregular periods ovarian cyst also I have thyroid period and I have taken tablets for thyroid before for 3 m I have stopped and checked its normal. But because of cyst plm I Dnt have regular periods. My last period was on July 19.i have intercourse wid my hubby after I m having fever headache and slight pain in middle portion of stomach.i have taken medco for fever.but I expect to be chance for me for pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012