Irregular periods due to PCOS. Taking metformin. Obese with hypertension. Chances of conception

hi have irregular periods from pcos . I have had cycles about 1 time a year. Then my doc put me on 500mg 2x day metformin to help control insulin to help regulate my periods. This made them come about every three months. This month I started a birth control pill altevera to help with estrogen levels and to increase fertility once I go off the pill. I had my period this month already. I have noticed that the past 2 times my husband and i had sex this week I would bleed afterwards. This is not the first time it has happened, but it is the first time I have really paid attention to it since I already had my period. Other times I just thought that it was spotting from a possible period, but that the pcos caused it not to come fully. Should I be concerned. I also want to mention that I am an obese woman and i have high blood pressure.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013