Irregular periods, don't have it without Duphaston. Unable to conceive, follicles study shows endometric echogenic. Is that the cause ?

hello doctor....... i have irregular periods.......i dont get my periods with out taking duphaston ...... even if it comes without taking pills bleeding goes on increasing never stops without taking pills.......i have undergone follicle studies too.... but still didnt get conceive...i have endometric ecogenic..... is that the reason for not getting pregnant.....i have heavy bleeding during my periods..... is that due to infection in my endometric thickness......
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013