Irregular periods, dizziness, stomach pain, black spot on vagina. Worried

Hi. I m 22 years old and went to the drs about two weeks ago for irregular, heavy bleeding , the doctor said its nothing to be worried about due to me changing birth control . Since then I ve had dizzy spells and sharp stomach pains. We confirmed at the appointment That I m not pregnant. However, yesterday I foud a black spot on my vagina that has never been there before. I m extremely worried it could be cancerous after doing research. Please help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013