Irregular periods, difficulty in conception. What are the causes?

Hello doctor.. I have been married past 7 months in october 2011 and have not been able to conceive. We have not been using any protection from the time I got married. I am from India and after my marriage got shifted to poalnd in november. My period date got changed from 4th of month to 15th in november and was regular till march 2012. In march we went to India on 2 weeks trip and after coming back I got my periods 1 week before on 8th . And in may the next month my periods got delayed by 1 week that is on 16th may. Can any one please help me if their is some issue or any problem why my periods getting irregular and why I am not able to conceive and get pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Hello.
The change in place, stress and anxiety might cause such a variation in the cycle duration like you are having. This is not indicative of any pathology. You can try for next 5-6 months for spontaneous conception without worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com