Irregular periods, diarrhea, bloating, cramps with watery discharge. Had unprotected sex. Any suggestions?

Hi, my period is never on time, sometimes it can be two weeks late. Im due sometime soon if not now since I lost track of when my last period is due. I ve been having gas, diarrhea , bloating , mild cramps periodically, and now a light tan watery discharge. I want to know if this is normal to have before periods start. A few days ago my discharge was clear mucus . And I have had unprotected sex in the last month.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  240 Awaiting Answer