Irregular periods, diagnosed with TB-PCR, taken anti-TB drugs, have intermittent body swelling. What could the cause be?

I am 32 years and having irregular periods, married for 3 years with no child and detected with TB-PCR. I have already taken AKT-4 for 3 months, AKT-3 for 5 months and now on rcinex for other 3 months . These medicines are having so much side effects like swelling on whole body which goes n come and goes off after 10-12 hours. doctors are not able to trace the causes and said its some allergy and started allegra 180 , AF 180 for this treatment. please advise
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  84 Awaiting Answer