Irregular periods, deviry, high TSH level. Safe to take Dronis?

Hi Team of Doctors of Healthcare Magic,, I need a small advice on my issue,My periods became irregular since Jan 2010, i was administered with Divery to get my periods once in 2months. In month of Feb and April i took Divery Drug to get my menstrual . Root cause for the irregularity of my Mentrual Cycle was due to high TSH level, hence forth in-taking Thyronorm-25mg for the TSH Level,Daily one in the morning. Now i have been administered with DRONIS to regularise my periods.Advised by the Gyny to take it on 2nd day of my Chumps. Please advice is it safe taking Dronis at this age. Is Ovral equivalent to Dronis? Age 24.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012