Irregular periods, delayed periods. Suggested zincovit and lavogen. Do not want to depend on medication. Any other Treatment?

hi,i am 25 years old....i have irregular periods.and i have marriage in exactly november 1 and i am soo worried about it.i got my date last on june it is 2 months freind suggested me zincovit and lavogen_z tablet s.can i use periods r always mom makes to take meprate pill ,soo that i get them with in one i am so confused what to do.always using tablets....i dont want to use always tablets.but this time my marriage is there what should i do.plz suggest me.any rescue.if i use tablets for date now ,i am not sure whether i get next months regular or not.....plz help me.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  213 Awaiting Answer