Irregular periods, cysts in ovaries, sysron -n, less bleeding after stopping tablets

I am 23 yeras old.From 2 mnths i had irregular periods and on consulting doctor she asked me to go for pcod and i found cysts in both ovaries measured2.2*2.7 in right ovary .so doctor advised me to take sysron -n tablets for 4 days.after stopping the tablets within 5 days ii got my periods.but my flow is very little.generallu i have normal amount of bleeding .but this time for the first day also i have very little bleeding...I am very much worried.plz help n tell me what can be the reason.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012