Irregular periods, cyst on left ovary, on medications. Having long periods, pain in the pelvis. What could this be?

Hi I m 19 years old and in the last four years now I have had irregular periods I have a had up to 4 cyst .in my left overy and now only have one in my recent scan . My doctor has subscribed me to use the it s called microgynon 20 ED. Now my doctor had told me to skip my next while being on this pill so I did . But ended up getting my period on the Monday only 2 days that I spose to b on my sugar pills but I had no Ed on to my next packet already but I was only spotting and the doctor said that would b normal so I kept going through my next packet I have now had my period for 15 days today for the first 9 days my period was heavy and black and brown and in the last 6 days it has slowly becoming red but there is still alot of black . I have been experiencing unbelievable pains in the left side of my body right near my pelvis this pain for 1 to 10 on a good day is a 9 I have been to countless doctors I er the years and they keep telling me that nothing is wrong N I NO THERE IS... Can u please help me this is effecting my work and most importantly me can you please help . Yours sincerely jess on the
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012