Irregular periods, cyst in ovaries. Brown discharge, nausea after unprotected sex. Pregnancy chances?

I m 17 and for the past 6 years I ve had extremely irregular periods. I discovered a few months ago that I have cysts all over my ovaries. About 1 month ago, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex (just once). Before and after my period I am used to having brown discharge , however this time my period was light and almost all brown blood . I ve also been experiencing nausea; I literally can t eat anything without wanting to throw up. However, this is also a common occurrence when I m near my period. My boobs usually go up one whole cup size when I m on my period however this time their size hasn t decreased. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013