Irregular periods, cramps, vomiting, taking birth control, had unprotected sex. Am I pregnant?

I am 22 years old and I used to have irregular periods until I had my son. I started my period back on April 7th and it lasted like 6-7 days then I began spotting on April 27th and it got a little heavier and lasted about 9 days. I was due to start around the 22nd-23rd of this month and have not started. I did cramp about a week and a half ago & also got sick a few times. I haven t had any symptoms that my period is going to start. I am indeed on the birth control pill but there was 2 or 3 times I forgot to take it a few weeks ago and just doubled up. I do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant? I do know that when I got pregnant with my son I remember having two periods in one month and then not having one the next month and was about 3wks late before I took a test. Thats why i questioned being pregnant cause its so similar.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012