Irregular periods, cramps, sensitive breast, pregnancy test negative

I got my period on the 4th of May and it last 2 days. It was very light, almost nothing. I got it again on the 27th and its extremely heavy. I normally get my menstrual period between the 1-5th of the month. All month long i ve had cramping pain and very sensitive breasts that hurt even when I walk. I m concerned and don t know what could be going on. I took a pregnancy test on the 12th due to the light period and it was negative.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012