Irregular periods, clotting, pregnancy test and beta serum test negative. What to do?

HI, My periods cycle is 25 days a month but this month after my marriage of june 29th 2012 my periods is irregular and only little bit clotting..i was going to doctor and also doing a test of pregnancy and beta serum ..and report is negative..then doctor advised me meprate for periods again but right now after meprate i dont get periods..what can i do
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I have gone through your query. Menstrual cycles can become irregular with periods of stress, both physical as in the form of infection, trauma or a surgery or emotional. Since you got married and hence have a change in your life style, there is a possibility of slight hormone disturbance leading to an irregular cycle. Withdrawal bleeding after hormone treatment can be expected 3-7 days after completion of therapy. If you have just completed the treatment, you can wait. Meanwhile take care to maintain a healthy diet and a healthy weight. Hope this helps.