Irregular periods, clotting after child birth, uterus polyps removed but grown again. Pregnancy chances?

i had a child 4 years ago and since then my menstruation was irregular and clotting, my doctor told me it was uterus polyps i got it removed two years ago hoping to have a baby but i still got irregular menstruation and clotting. yesterday i went to see my doctor and she told me that the polyps has grown back am afraid to have it remove again, and if i do it again will i be able to get pregnant and also will it grow back again am so afraid it will cause serious problem and get my womb removed. please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer