Irregular periods, cant conceive. Taken susten and ovigyn. Can this lead to pregnancy?

hello doctor am 24 years old ...planning for a baby......i had irregular periods after marriage so cudnt conceive i visited doctor 4 months back she gave me susten tablets ......i got my periods regularly on april 6 and on may 6........but i have misperiod now doc suggested me ovigyn d and susten 200 tablets misperiod after taking these tablets can lead to pregnancy my expected period was on june 6 wen can i have home pregnancy test
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012