Irregular periods, browny black stringy blood, stopped taking pills, trying to conceive, high blood pressure

Hello im not sure I could have a hormone problem but my periods are coming every 4 to 6 weeks but some months they are non exsistant an sometimes they can be normal my moods are up an down I don t know what is normal for me as i came off the pill 3 years ago an my periods was ok before that also iv been trying for a baby for 3 years with no luck and the last 2 weeks iv been getting browny black stringy blood if you like coming out my vagina my periods are so on an off all the time its no wonder my moods are up an down sometimes I feel like im on a period when im not its crazy my doctor said I had high blood pressure don t know if that can affectmy periods
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012