Irregular periods, brownie discharge. Symptoms of pregnancy, HPT negative. Am i pregnant?

hi im 31 and my periodeds the last 3 month have not been the regular 5-7 days and have only been lasting 2 days each time i have a browny colour dishcaharge today on my underwaer today and when i whiped there was nothing there then 20 mins later i went to loo again and whiped and it was a light dischage and blood and nothing since but a egg white discgarge ive took 4 hpt in the last 3 month and all have been negitive and ive been charting my temp and its been 37.0 over the las t 3 days is there a chance i could be pregnant or would a blood test be a better option also been eater more over the last 3 month and the last 4 dys my nipples have been a bit sore which never happens please help very confussed
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012