Irregular periods, brown discharge, bleeding while intercourse. Solution?

Hello, I have been having irregular periods for the past 4 months. My last regular period started January 1st and went until January 6th. After that date, I had brown discharge at the end of march but no period. Around April 15th, I started getting brown discharge again for about 4 days. April 19th-April 21st I had minimal bleeding , then stopped. The brown discharge came back but stopped again on April 25th. There was no more discharge or blood . I had sex on Friday, April 27th, it hurt for a second, and I started to bleed some. It was not a period bleeding , but more of a popping bleeding. I was not a virgin before this. This is about the 3rd or 4th time that sex has hurt me for a second in the past 3 months. Then Tuesday, May 1st, I had random bleeding for about an hour. Not heavy, just some blood. Please help me figure out what is going on with my body. I am concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012