Irregular periods, brown discharge, abnormal hair growth, acne. Family history of ovarian cancer. Treatment?

I am 17 years of age. I have been experiencing irregular menstrual periods , as in I don t get my periods for up to 8 months. I m not sexually active. These past couple of days, I have been producing a dark brown/black dry kind of discharge. I don t feel like I am on my periods, as my breasts aren t tender or are no other tell tale signs. Furthermore I have abnormal hair growth all over my body, especially on my torso. My origin is XXX. My mother is diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer . What can I do? My GP did a blood test on me to check my androgen levels, and it has come back negative, although I highly suspect that I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome . I have many of the key symptoms such as abnormal hairiness, acne , small breasts, constipation. What can I do?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012