Irregular periods, brown discharge, abdominal cramps, dizziness, headache. Why is this happening?

Hi i am 23 years old i have been having irregular periods for while now i dont know weather its because i forget to take my pill sometimes but i have been taking it properly these past few months, but this month my period came like brown discharge and only lasted 3 or 4 days and have lasted this long for a good year now i always used to take my period regulary and came properly at the same time every month. but my question is i am worried as this month before i took my period again only lasted 3 or 4 days i had extremly bad abdomanal cramps and i took this so called period last week and getting very strange dizzyness at night and bad headaches all day also was peeing a lot this past week. I feel sore on one side and just gradually appears when it likes, when its sore it travels down my left leg is there any answers to why this is happeing if you could get back to me that would be great thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012