Irregular periods, brown discharge. How can periods be regularised?

hi.. i am unmarried. for the last 12 years i have no problem in getting periods. it is regular. but last month i got periods after 4 days than the expected date. this month i got brown discharge than getting normal period in the expected date. the brown discharge lasts for two days. not yet it started the regular period. pls help me to get normal flow of period.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
hello mam, firstly i would like to know if you are sexually active or not if yes then do a urine pregnancy test which if negative get an ultrasonography done and if not active sexually then get an ultrasound straight away.
in case ultrasound is normal then wait for next period which if abnormal visit your gynecologist.
take care and all the best