Irregular periods, breast pain. Had taken regestrone sandoz in the past. Is it safe to take it again?

i m not getting my periods regularly. doc advised me to take regestrone sandoz for 3 times in 3 days. 16 days after stopping the regestrone i got my periods. then after 40 days again i got my periods on dec 27th 2011.then feb 4th 12. after that i didnt get ma periods till now. now for the past 3 days am feeling breast pain . why is it so? is it safe to take regestrone sandoz again??
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Hello !
Thanks fro your query.
Taking regestrone or sandoz isnt harmful.
I think that you should go for examination to determine who is the cause of irregular cycle.
Take care of your self