Irregular periods, blocked tube, have bloating, nausea, cramping. Taken progynova, bigomet, duphaston. Pregnancy?

Hi doctor, i m 30 years old, had irregular periods and now my cycle is of 30 days. My right tube is clear but left one blocked. I had my ovulution on D16 and advise by doctor to take progynova 2mg once, Bigomet SR 500mg once and Duphaston 10 mg twice from D16 to D25. i AM HAVING SOME BLOATING , NAUSEA AND LITTLE CRAMP PROBLEM FROM LAST FEW DAYS. Do any possibility of getting pregnant? Today s my D 24.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012