Irregular periods, bleeding on intercourse. Negative pregnancy test reports. What else could be wrong?

I have irregular period so I was on the pill for about 6 months. I got off the pill on September and the period is irregular again but now this time is gotten worse. I haven t had my period for over 2 months and 2 days ago I was intimate and the condom had blood on it as if it came from inside but I had no blood on me. I had a few spots after that but no blood since then. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests at different times and they are both negative. The most recent one was last Monday... What is wrong? Please help?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013