Irregular periods, back pain and acne, diagnosis of PCOS, hormonal imbalance. Temporary improvement with medicines. Effective remedy?

hello Sir, I have problem of irregular periods since 2 years. i have back pain and acne skin as well. Consulted with many gyno doctors but unresolved. some diagnosed for polycystic ovaries, some diagnosed for harmonal disbalanced. took diffrent medicine like glycomate, registrone, femitone etc. if i take medicine it sounds improving but when i leave to take medicine then it happens same. so please help me with your valuable suggestion.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer