Irregular periods and pain during menstruation. U/S results shows homogeneous echo texture endometrial stripe. Am I pre menopause?

i have had irregular menses i am 35 years old. just had an ultrasound done with some pain during an after on left side results say homogeneous echotexture. endometrial stripe thickness was 10mm.ovaries benign and remarkable. uterus measures 6.2x4.1x4.2cm.right ovary 2.1x1.7x1.8 left ovary measures 3.0x2.2x2.2cm. why am i haveing pain ? and how do i find out if i am pre menopause?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013