Irregular periods after unprotected sex. Cramps and bloating can mean pregnancy?

I have irregular periods but for the past few months I was pretty puntual getting it every 29th of the month. Last month I missed my period and on the 30th my bf and I had unprotected sex. I ve been having cramps for the past two weeks and a half, been feeling bloated for a week and a half and haven t really ate anything because I feel so gull. Today I ate and threw it up. Also a couple of days after we had unprotected sex I spotted. Idk what s wrong with me
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012