Irregular periods after trying for pregnancy. Ultrasound report normal. Histroy of abortion. Suggest

Hi Doctor,
First of all thanks for this helpful port.
I got my first pregnancy after mrg at the age of 26 but somehow we had to abort using medicines and my periods started regularly as usual, also we consulted a gync and hd done an ultrasound and there was no problem bt my problem of pms has increased.Since then we practice abstinence or precaution. After 2.5 yrs we are ready for child and have been trying for past 3 months but instead of conceiving my cycles are getting irregular like sometimes30 days or 25 days Otherwise it was always 27- 28 days. Thanks n rgds
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013