Irregular periods after taking postpone 72 after contraception failure. Is this normal ?

i had postpone 72 after a contraception was 12 hrs after sex.......i got my period on 18 and this happened on 25 th...... now again i got my period on 30th......its like 2 in one month this is the first time im getting irregular this normal will i get back my regular cycle next month......
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
May 2013

Emergency pill can lead to menstrual irregularities.
As you took the pill within 12 hours after the intercourse it can give protection from pregnancy.
As you interfered with natural menstrual cycle by taking hormones in the form of emergency pill, that can alter the normal menstrual cycle.
So, no need to worry. Possibly in the next month your periods will become regularize.