Irregular periods after taking noriday, period stopped after taking marvelon. Is this normal? Suggestion?

Hi doctor, I m Lisa. This is my condition now,i ve delivered my twins 8 months ago through emergency LSCS. Then, after 2 months confinement i started taking noriday for about 3 months. When im taking noriday my period became irregular with extra more than 7 days. As i remember, in March recently i was taking 2 tablets of noriday at a time because i thought that i wasnt took it at night before. After that, i got heavily bleeding and having menstrual period for a month directly. Then, i since my twins are not breastfeeding anymore, i stop taking noriday and started a new pack of marvelon since 18 April 2012. My problem is now, im not having my menstrual period now. What happen to me actually doctor? Is this normal? Please do help me doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012