Irregular periods after taking krimson 35 for PCOD. Prescribed Diamet SR and yamini tablets. Problem will be solved?

Hello. Doctor. I am 26 years old I m not married. I have pcod . So last year i took Krimson 35 tablets for 4 mths. After taken this my period is not regular... i.e..every months it takes 5 , 15,20,45 more days. My last period is 27 march 12. After my doctor prescribe Diamet SR 500 mg. Now I am taking also yamini tablets. With in three months I am get married. Can i clear my problem or not.....
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012