Irregular periods after taking clomid, feels dizzy, nausea, blood test for pregnancy positive, urine test negative

Hi, please i need answers as i m confuse.... i was on the everyday pill for 3 years, stopped in december, started clomid jan, i saw my period 24th of march for 3days, i ovulated on the 9th of march, i was suppose to see my period 21st of april but it came 26th of april, for 2 days, and the 1st of may i was feeling dizzy and felt like nausea , i went to the doctor explained everything to him, he did a blood test for pregnancy and after 10 or 15 minutes he came back said its positive. he sent me to have a scan, but the scan shows nothing, i did home urine test same day and its negative, i m worried something is not right somewhere. pls can you help explain better whats going on? thanks rose
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012