Irregular periods after stopping birth control, clots during periods. What can I do?

Hello, I am 22 years old, with no children. I was put on birth control for the ages of 14 to 20. I have been on the patch, shot and daily pills. Now since I have been on no birth control my periods have been irregualar for 2 years. They last from 14 to 20 days. I just started on the 1st and it has not stopped. I have been getting bigger clots then I have ever had and some days I cant even tell I am on it unless I have sex. I wondering what I can do to help this. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer