Irregular periods after stopping Depo, can Norethisterone normalize periods?

hi ive been having problems with my periods after stoping depo injection when my cycle was 28 days now been every 33 days and periods lasting longer than 7 days so the doctor gave me norethisterone tablets said to get my cycle back 2 normal so i can get pregnant well thats what,thought am abit confused cuz ive been reading about the tablets on ere and it says 2 stop your periods so when will mine get back 2 normal? and when will i fall pregnant? the doctor never explanied any of this i only have to take the tablets 4 days aswell
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012