Irregular periods after stopping Depo. Is it possible to have another baby?

Hi, on Feb 2012 I had the depo and decided not to take the second shot because I was bleeding every day. It took me 5 months to stop, now I would have my period for 18 days and after that it will stop but there s days that it will return unexpected. I m 33 years old I wanted to have another baby but it seems that it won t be possible because I can t no longer tell if I m ovulating which I don t think I am. Any suggestions. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer