Irregular periods after marriage, no success while trying to conceive. Will ovamit help?

Hi Doctor,
My name is Priya. I got married two years back. Before my marriage my period is regular, after marriage my period is irregular. We are trying for baby for 6 months. We checked a doctor they gave ovamit tablet. I want to know how the ovamit tablet will help for pregnancy. What is the right time to check for urine pregnancy test.

Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Hi Priya,
Ovamit contain Clomiphen citrate and it helps in ovulation process.
so yes it can help get you pregnant.The right time to check pregnancy test is 28-32 days after your last menstrual period.
take care