Irregular periods after every Meprate tablet, on Cu-T with regular periods also. Missed periods. What to do ?

i have irregular periods, everytime i take meprate tablet and after taking the medicine i get my periods after 2 3 days. Few months back i was 2 months pregnant and i aborted it and after that i put copper T. After inserting Copper T, my periods were regular without taking meprate. But now from last 2 months i did not got my periods so i took meprate tablet and after taking the medicine 10 days passed i did not get my periods and i did home pregnancy test which was negative. Now i am little bit worried what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer