Irregular periods after childbirth. Taking duoluton. Feeling tired

sir i am a mother of 8 month old baby. after delivary i have menstrual period on january 22. it is normal period but again february 10 i have more bleeding. i consulted a doctor she suggested d and c. after she gave ovral l tablet for 21 days.but while taking the pill i have irregular spotting at that time. it is because of i have missed 2 tablet i think.finished the tablets again i have normal period.5 th day of this period i have take duoluton tablet considering my gynec suggestion. but i could take only one tablet instead of taking 21 tablet because of over tiredness.after 4 days of these again i have period. is it normal case doctor.please i expect a positive answer

Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013