Irregular periods after abortion, have stomach pain. Am I infertile and never get pregnant again?

Hei, i am really scared and s because of my irregular period. ok. i am just 18 years old but last year i got pregnant and i was so scared to tell my mum or anyone but only my boyfriend. We paniced, didn t know where to start and my pregnance was growing but at last my mum notices that i m pregnantand she suggested that i have to abort it though i didn t want to! but ok. so i aborted it and it was 3months wen i aborted it. But since then my periods havn t been regular ok i thought it was because of the pills i used to take whenever i had sex with my boyfriend, and i was taking morning after pills whenever i was with my boyfrind, he lives so far away thats y we were using Morning after pills. i only see him 2 or 3 days in a month and sometimes the second month but only 2 days because he works from monday to friday. i have been using the pills for 5 months. But i stopped using them for like 2 months ago. as i told you my periods are irregular i dn t know their exact date they just come when they like. so i thought it wa the pills, but no its not still my periods are irregular and sometimes i feel pain in my stomach when i try to lower it and that started when i aborted. ok after i aborted, it pained a lot and i had to go see a doctor, and they did everything and i got ok. but i still feel some pain . Can that mean that i m infertile that i will never get pregnant again? please help me....What can i do to make things better?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012