Irregular periods after D&C. What to do?

HI, I am 28 year old demale.Inially my periods are regular and it was 28 day cycle. Last year i had a D&C once after that my periods got irregular. it came back to normal after six months. For that six months we didnt try for baby. when we planned to try for it my period got again irregular. and i noticed that whatver the month we tried for baby the period getting irregular and if not it is normal (31 days). please advise me.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Mar 2016

Irregular period following D & C may be due to hormonal imbalance, mental stress, pelvic infection etc.

You need to take cyclic Progesterone pill to regularize your period. Kindly, consult with Gynecologist for complete prescription.

Take healthy diet with IRON-FOLIC acid supplements and maintain genital hygiene.

Good luck.