Irregular periods after 3rd childbirth, 30 yrs old, under slight stress. Should I be concerned ?

Hi I am 30 years old I have three children ages, 12, 9 and 3. My youngest child I breastfed until he was 27 months old. My periods have been very irregular since I had him. I had no period until 10 months after he was born and then very long cycles lasting 31-37 days. I went back to college this year and my periods have become even more irregular. I am under a great deal of stress with full times classes and a family. My last cycle lasted for 50 days, should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer