Irregular periods, advised Duphaston. PEriods came only being late with pills, took Primolut. What should I do ?

hi,iam 16years old , weighing 48kilos and i am 161tall, i was having an irregular period then the gernocolgy and obstetric specialist gave me tablets( duphaston ) which took 2 for 5 days. then period came and stayed for about 16 days , then after consulting the doctor i came to to know that the fosage was less so i took again 2 tablets aday for 5 days meanwhile period used to come only when i was late to take the tablets.then i started taking primolut i took only 2 tab and after 2 days period again came pls tell me wat should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013