Irregular periods, abdominal pain, headache. Have implant. No STD. How do I get BV occasionally?

I have been having irregular periods for a few of months. Sometimes they can last 2 weeks, then stop then come on again in a couple of days and just be spotting. I have just finished after a 2 week period and experienced sharp pain in my abdomen and has now passed and now I have started to feel very sick with head aches. This also happened a couple of months ago. The sickness can last a few days. I have the implant in and have regular intercourse with my partner. I have been tested 2 months ago and about 5 months ago for all STI/STD s and all were clear. How ever i do get BV at times. Should I go see a doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer