Irregular periods, abdominal pain. Wants to do DNA PCR Kochs test for menstrual blood. History of PCOD. Information about test, treatment?

Hi! I m XXXXXXX, age 31 yrs female unmarried. From the Last few months i am having very irregular periods and pain in abdomen . Earlier i was also suffering from PCOD , it is cured now. But still i m having irregular periods , now my doctor suggest me to do one more test i.e Menstrual blood DNA PCR Koch s .Kindly suggest me what to do and also tell me about this test.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012