Irregular periods. Using krimson. Is there any side effect? Will there be any problem with conception?

Hi doctor im 21 yrs old female (unmarried )suffering from irregular periods since 1 yr. so i had undergone scanning 8 months back the report is normal and dr prescribed krimison 35 medicine when i use that tablet i wil get periods but when i stopped i didnt get periods and usually it wil take 3 months course.Right now i consulted one gynecologist she prescribed T.benforce nd she advised me to continue tablets for three cycles.So i want to know is there any sideeffects with the tablets and please send me regarding the cause of irregular periods and is there any problem to conceive after marriage with these problem. Thank u ...........
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013