Irregular periods. Used ayurvedic treatment. Not helping. What else can?

Hi sir, I am having this irregular periods problem & the periods will come once in 2 months or 3 months,now 5 months finished periods are not getting for that i consulted doctor & used tara pills for 2 months but their is no result in regularization of periods it is english medicine & now i went for ayurvedic medicine from 6 days onwards i am using the tablets still iam waiting for periods after using this mensoon,RMC-30 Tablets how many days it will take to get periods pl let me know & also i am using ayurvedic pills for regularising my periods is their any result with this pls suggest me
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
welcome to hcm,
PELVIC scan rule out PCOD.
you have to reduce your weight if you are obese.