Irregular periods. Unable to conceive after having Bigomet Sr. Suffering from diabolical trauma. Other conceiving methods?

Hi, I am 25yrs old.I am married for 3 yrs. I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years.As I am afflicted with irregular period & so My Doctor has given me Bigomet Sr*500 tablet to take .I have been taking this for more than two years. But everything in vein . I have lost my weight from 67 ,it reduces to 63 ,Drink lots of water, Diet is also healthy,I also go for 1 hr walk. But till date I have not conceived. & I have decided not ot take this tablet anymore.please advice me the other way way of getting pregnant as I am suffering through diabolical trauma.please help me out. Thanks sanchita Mallick.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012